Thursday, 26 January 2012

My Nan called this "Love"


" I seem to remember my Nan serving this up occasionally when we went to visit when I was young, It was nice"

You will need

1 Tin of fruit
1 Jelly
1 Large tin of Carnation Milk

Method

Separate the juice out of the fruit tin and place in a small bowl that you can heat up.
Cut the jelly into small cubes and eat one of them (yummy). 
Melt the rest into the fruit juice, I would do it by placing the bowl into a saucepan of simmering water and slowly melt the jelly.
Once the jelly has melted place somewhere to cool right down but not set yet. 

Once the Jelly mix is cool put the tin of Carnation in a bowl and whisk it up until it gets fluffy or Doubled.
Then gradually  pour in the jelly mix and whisk a bit more.

Put the Fruit in the bottom of a bowl and pour the fluffy mix over the top.

Place in the fridge and wait for it to set.

===========

No comments: